Mark Ling’s Learn Build Earn Review is about the 14 module tutorial. 14 module consists of 56 lessons. By completing the course the Newbies becomes professional in making, and promoting their Digital products and make money quickly and easily.
Learn Build Earn Review
Learn Build Earn Review a quick lance through the 14 module tutorial :
- 1.Profit Funnels, Niches, and Influence – Finding your best suitable profitable niche. The laws of Ultimate Influence helps you a lot in this module.
- 2.Creating Products That SELL – It is the continuation of the laws of Ultimate influence and explains the No.1 secret of writing to make people Buy your product.
- 3. Chapter Outlines – this module contains a video abut 3 doors of success to follow. It is all about reviewing your product and method.
- 4. Sales Pages and Mini Mechanisms – the 4th module brings action. You will start designing your sales page in a professional way which results in increasing conversions.
- 5. Creating GREAT Bonuses – as the module says you can learn to provide amazing bonuses to attract people which will be usable for your customers.
- 6. Creating Graphics – Create graphics for your digital product.
- 7. Story Component of Sales copy – Learn how to relate a story to the sales page so that people can understand quickly.
- 8. Email Marketing & Writing Tips – Here you will learn to write emails depends on persons and their perspectives.
- 9. Set up your website & Install WordPress – This 10 chapter module teaches to setup your website. Register a domain, Install word press and design it.
- 10. Quality Content and Outsourcing Tasks – You can learn how to create or outsource quality content.
- 11. Improving Members & Affiliates Area – Teaches how to manage memberships and affiliates.
- 12. Facebook, Email Lists & Continuity – This module is about growing your business with Facebook, email list and continuation.
- 13. YouTube Organic Traffic – Here you can learn how to get traffic to your Youtube videos.
- 14. Hurricane Method & Finding Affiliates – It is a case study by Mark on his way of promotion in Niches.